AFront LED lamp
Operating - Blue, Charging - Red, Fully Charged – Green.
BFour Electrode Sensor
A Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) will be conducted via the four electrode sensors to determine your skeletal muscle mass, body fat percentage, and other components of your body composition.
Your activity levels can be gauged via the acceleration sensors built into the device.
DQuick Power Button
Turn the device on or off with a simple press of the power button. The LED display is activated when the device is in use.
It is Simple to Use
1Download the ONE SMARTDIET App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Provide your basic personal information to get started.
3Connect One ONE SMARTDIET to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
4It only takes 5 seconds to scan your body via BIA technology.
5You will be provided with an easy to understand analysis of your measurements on the ONE SMARTDIET App.
is a portable device that easily and accurately measures your body composition and more.
- ONE SMARTDIET syncs with your smartphone. Make sure your Bluetooth is on.
- ONE SMARTDIET App is compatible with Android version 4.4, iOS version 9.0, and above. It may not be supported on an Android tablet or iPad.
- A PIN number is not required to access the ONE SMARTDIET App on your smartphone.
- ONE SMARTDIET is not a medical device and should not be used for diagnostics or treatment.
- Do not use this device if you are dependent on any biometric devices, such as a cardiac regulator, medical ECG, mechanical heart, or heart-lung machine.
- Do not use ONE SMARTDIET to measure your body composition during pregnancy or menstruation. There will be discrepancies.
- The electric current (under 150 uA of 50 kHz) is too low for anyone to sense or be affected by it.
If you do experience any sensations or symptoms, immediately cease its operation.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device. Avert any physical trauma to the device.
- Read through this manual before operating your device and store it for future reference.
- The content of the manual (including safety precautions) may be changed at any time without notice to Users as the specifications for Hardware, Software and Configurations are modified.
- Some of the images which appear in this manual may differ from those on your product.
Requirements for the Safety
- Make sure to remove any nearby devices that can cause wireless interference. These sources include but are not limited to microwave ovens, wireless audio operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth, and certain power sources. These sources can cause slower performance or disconnection from ONE SMARTDIET and may also interfere with the Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis, resulting in inaccurate readings.
- Do not eat or dismantle the battery. Keep out of children’s reach.
- You must follow local regulations when disposing of the device or any of its components and accessories.
- Customer Service Contact Information (Republic of Korea)
Contact : +82-54-279-4467
- Within the one-year warranty period, if any malfunction transpires under normal use, as established by the manual, the affected components of the product will be exchanged free of charge.
- Past the one-year mark of the initial purchase, you will be responsible for the cost of any exchanges.
- In principle, the components will be exchanged with those of the same color and model.
- The customer is always responsible for the shipping costs.
- In the following cases, the service fee may be charged even during the warranty period.
Malfunctions or damages of any disassembled or modified devices.
Damages caused by water / liquid or any weather conditions.