OSD Support Center
Maneuver through the display menu via touch-sensitive screen.
View your measurements on the LED display located on the front of the device.
CFour Electrode Sensor
Measure your skeletal muscle mass, body fat percentage, and other components via the four electrode sensors.
Monitor your activity levels, gauged by the acceleration sensors built into the device.
EQuick Power Button
Turn the device on or off with a simple press of the power button.
FSkin Temperature Sensor
Hover the left posterior sensor over your temple to most accurately measure your skin temperature.
GHeart Rate Sensor
Place your finger on the right posterior sensor to measure your heart rate.
It is Simple to Use
1Download and run Fitrus App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2Insert your basic information such as gender, height, weight and birth year.
3Turn on the Device and select the Measure button in the Fitrus App. Lightly pinch 4 electrodes with both of your thumbs and index finger. Stretch your arms and avoid your hand to touch each other, also do not talk while you are measuring.
4From the Fitrus App you may check the measurment result and analysis from many different menus.
5Fitrus App is constantly updated and maintained.
Insert your basic information.
If you turn on the device, it will be connected with your smartphone.
If you hold the Device for 5 seconds, it will be scanned the upper side of your body.
Fitrus App shows the standard range as your basic information.
Your data is recorded in the application so you can check the history.
You can check how many walk and burned calories.
Fitrus App analyzes the user's body type and guides how to exercise and what foods to eat.
- Fitrus Plus syncs with your smartphone. Make sure your Bluetooth is on.
- Fitrus App is compatible with Android version 5.0, iOS version 9.0, and above. It may not be supported on an Android tablet or iPad.
- A PIN number is not required to access the Fitrus App on your smartphone.
- Fitrus Plus is not a medical device and should not be used for diagnostics or treatment.
- Do not use this device if you are dependent on any biometric devices, such as a cardiac regulator, medical ECG, mechanical heart, or heart-lung machine.
- Do not use Fitrus Plus to measure your body composition during pregnancy or menstruation. There will be discrepancies.
- The electric current (under 150 uA of 50 kHz) is too low for anyone to sense or be affected by it.
If you do experience any sensations or symptoms, immediately cease its operation.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device. Avert any physical trauma to the device.
- Read through this manual before operating your device and store it for future reference.
- The content of the manual (including safety precautions) may be changed at any time without notice to Users as the specifications for Hardware, Software and Configurations are modified.
- Some of the images which appear in this manual may differ from those on your product.
Requirements for the Safety
- Make sure to remove any nearby devices that can cause wireless interference. These sources include but are not limited to microwave ovens, wireless audio operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth, and certain power sources. These sources can cause slower performance or disconnection from Fitrus and may also interfere with the Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis, resulting in inaccurate readings.
- Do not eat or dismantle the battery. Keep out of children’s reach.
- You must follow local regulations when disposing of the device or any of its components and accessories.
- Customer Service Contact Information (Republic of Korea)
Contact : +82-54-279-4467
- Within the one-year warranty period, if any malfunction transpires under normal use, as established by the manual, the affected components of the product will be exchanged free of charge.
- Past the one-year mark of the initial purchase, you will be responsible for the cost of any exchanges.
- In principle, the components will be exchanged with those of the same color and model.
- The customer is always responsible for the shipping costs.
- In the following cases, the service fee may be charged even during the warranty period.
Malfunctions or damages of any disassembled or modified devices.
Damages caused by water / liquid or any weather conditions.